10.16.2008

3 Green Washing

I am away on business this week and the hotel I am staying at has one of those signs in the bathroom indicating that the environment is important to them and that if you do xyz with your towels they won't wash them every day. You know..the standard stuff that hotels have now. As I jump into the shower I notice it is a dual headed one. And it is in now way low flow. It made me laugh. I know that every business can not be green but they can at least do simple things like not having dual headed showers. To me that doesn't really reflect the environmental philosophy they mention on their little towel sign.

3 comments:

  1. I have a 2-headed shower, but only have it on one head when there is only one adult in the shower. can't stand being cold while hubby needs to wash.
    does that make it okay?
    -R-

    ReplyDelete