10.14.2009

2 Go Green Goes Under Construction

I know that I have not been the most consistent blogger. I go through phases where I am all bloggy blog blog and then the dust bunnies roll through. I have made the decision to put a lot more effort into Go Green and documenting what Joe and I are doing to reduce our impact on our environment and make this world a better place for B.

So over the next several weeks you will notice some changes in the format and the look of Go Green. I'll be gentle, I promise :)

If you have any suggestions on what you would like just flip me an email. I would love to hear your ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need help with any graphics! I'd be honored :) I love your blog and all the ideas behind it. Since art show season is about finished for me, I'll probably be focusing more on green over at my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete