6.02.2010

0 Walk to Work Day


Today was Walk to Work Day (I don't know if it was just a local thing or a National thing). Perhaps it was the weather but I did not see more people than normal walking to work. I didn't participate because it is just too far. I would love to live close enough to walk or bike to work every day but I don't.  Mr. Google tells me that it would take me 3 hours and 13 minutes to walk to work. It would take Joe 3 hours and 3 minutes.

Granted I am getting ready for the Weekend to End Women's Cancers which is 60km over 2 days so 3 hours of walk shouldn't phase me.

For those who do live closer to work I wonder why they don't walk every day? Time? Is it just easier to drive? It isn't cheaper so it has to be that it is easier right?

Related Posts - Check them out
No Car Day
Tip of the Day - Commuting
Name that Volt

No comments:

Post a Comment