10.26.2010

4 Green Cleaner Review - Ecos Laundry Detergent






I have tried a few detergents and have not really liked them at all. I always feel like they aren't getting things really clean. I had heard good things about Ecos and decided to try it out. It is a keeper. I find it gets stains out and overall does a fantastic job at cleaning our laundry without having a negative impact on the environment. In fact it is 100% biodegradable and made from plant based surfactants.

 

What do I not like? The huge cap. I am on the 2nd bottle and it is only now that I have realized that I was putting way too much into each load. Seriously the lid would be enough for like 20 loads. Why can't they make it smaller? Where do I find it? Canadian Tire (surprise surprise). The big jug I got cost $15.99 and does 210 loads.

*** I have not been paid to review this product nor was I given any of this product to review. I bought the product myself and am reviewing it on my own.


Related Posts - Check them out


4 comments:

  1. Wow that price seems to good to be true. I find most GREEN Products cost much more then others. It makes me wonder what the catch is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No catch. You use such a small amount..that is why you get so many loads per bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reviewing this. We are going through a major haul of our products and I'm def going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One thing that is blowing my mind is that I am still using the same bottle I bought back in September!

    ReplyDelete