2.26.2012

0 This and That

Happy Sunday everyone!!

My blog post about Green Mommy Guilt is part of the Natural Parent Carnival today. Check out the post for links to some fabulous blogs that are all talking about how they are Natural Parents but sometimes do things that are opposite to this way of thinking.

No Impact Leap Day is fast approaching and I *think* I have everything worked out in my head about how I am going to do this. Although I do feel slightly like a crazy person because I am saving shower water to be used for flushing the toilet on the 29th. It is like I am an eco-hoarder or something!

Each day I continue to be in awe of the generosity of friends, family and strangers. Together we have raised over $1350 for Langley! The fundraiser is going to be open until the end of March so there is lots more time to donate and share. It is an opportunity to really change the outcome of this little guys life.  If you want to add the #helpmesavelangley button to your blog just let me know and I can give you the code. 

Are you following us on Twitter and Facebook? If not you are really missing out (on good stuff, not bad stuff).

Related Posts - Check them Out
New Things for a New Year
Help Me Save Langley

No comments:

Post a Comment